Friday, April 15, 2005

Dim Sum! My beloved!

This article on msnbc 'lovers of dim sum beware' caught my eye this morning when I was scouring through the news. I love dim sum. We are extremely lucky to have a friend who knows all the tricks of the trade when it comes to chinese food. I have gobbled dim sum that I dont think I would have even attempted wihtout his encouragement like beef intestine, snails etc.


Dim sum is also very inexpensive, which adds to its appeal. I just love the way you can smell and look at the food before you eat it. The great array of wonderful foods on carts that are being pushed around the room can be very satisying for a food lover. Anyway, I hope the article does not scare dim sum lovers totally away, but help us make a sensible choice at the dim sum joint. Here is to dim sum!