Thursday, March 10, 2005

live to eat

Hi all
I am sure there are many cooking fans all over....But being a good cook takes more than a burning desire to cook. It means getting the right tools, right attitude, and also a right partner...someone who will standby you when you buy all that expensive tools and cookbooks and will agree to taste the weird looking fish dish you cooked up..
In my postings I will try to post some cool recipes, info. about gadgets that you must have and so on....In my house we are in a constant struggle to find low cholesterol recipes as my honey has a high cholesterol problem. So you might find some postings related to that as I have spend many hrs finding such recipes and I am learning to adapt recipes so they are healthier.....
So...join me in my pursuit of good food and good food joints....